Went out this AM and decided to make the run way north. After looking at some freighters up close and the shore line of Canada- we fished from about the 30-32 north lines.

Ended up 9 for 11. Biggest was only about 20 lbs and we did catch a real nice steelie- just under 13lbs. Thought for sure it would make the leaderboard- but no go.

Lots of fish were being caught from 40 fow all the way to 580 fow and everywhere in-between. Every boat had fish, mostly kings and bows. I did hear of some big browns and lakers caught in the shallower water. We will have to see if the leaderboard changes again.

Went 4 for 9. Most of the action was before 8 AM. All big Kings. Lost one over 30 lb. close to the boat. Anything with green went and our bait rig went 4 times. 40-50 ft. down out towards the trench.

Jeremy Miller

My Mink

Schoolmaster, I saw you at the marina last night. Thanks for the deep water report. We stayed in a 160-170' both Friday night and this morning and did well. 7-10 Friday and 8-13 today. Good mix of mature kings (up to 28lb and steelhead up to 12 lbs). Anything green is working. Speed is critical, faster the better 2.4-2.75 down speed.

I was thinking about a deep water run tomorrow, but it seems about the same inside and takes a lot less gas.