If its meant to be it will happen !

Well this is one of the favorite sayings of my Dad to me over the years of growing up.

as 1 of a poor family of 8 I saw many toys and items I wanted ,,,,,and Dad would say..

IF ITS MEANT TO BE IT WILL HAPPEN!!!! boy those were some hard words to hear at times...

Well this last winter my friend ,Don from Indiana past after a long battle with cancer. Every year we drove home from our "hunt of a lifetime" (5yrs) we knew one trip would be our last....

After experiencing such great hunting we decided to lease some land in ohio or indiana...

Well tho each lease we checked out seemed great, just something didnt feel right..

My friend and I said after many attempts lease lets just stay home this year (hunt ny)

And I said "If ITS MEANT TO HAPPEN SOMETHING WILL!!! yup even at 54yrs those words of my youth were hard to say........

WELL last nite We got a call from Indiana from "Don's Sons" ----They Invited us out to hunt "THE FARM" one more time....We were close to tears with that call....some happy some sad, some excitement....but mostly because the first thing we discussed we the words of my dad from many years ago that are embedded in my(our) faith........

"IF ITS MEANT TO BE IT WILL HAPPEN"

Keep yer eyes peeled in the direction of I65, I80, I...uhh..69 ..cause I will be shakin the bushes and rattlin the trees there for ya ...just listen for the Jake brake and air horn and get ready for a running shot. Good luck Ray.

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png