Hunting Leases

Gill-T

This year I got in on a timber lease near Salamanca. The amount of land 1200 acres per the cost $150 per person is awesome. I love to hunt large tracts where I can stretch my legs and spend a day tracking if the deer aren't moving. The problem with the current lease is the hunting parties think "hunting" is driving their ATVs thru the woods. It was so bad I found myself not being able to hear deer walking because of all the noise. When I lay at bed at night before opening day.....I don't invision loud ATVs buzzing all over. I also heard three gun shots in the middle of the night (not sure if was coming from adjacent Indian lands). SOOOOOO.......I was wondering if anyone out there can point me towards a lease for next year. Looking for Allegheny, Catt. or Stueben counties. Thanks.

saw a 3 to 400lb bear that took out the front of a car on 86 just past salamanca terrotory tues afternoon on our way to michigan...if i was driving o would of stoped to see if I could have (another rug) but wiffy wasnt thinkin along the same lines as me ...............Go Figure!