Please post photo if you got any!

Please post photo if you got any!

Must be bizzare or epic catch at any bodies of water. freshwater/saltwater.

Here is my photos!

:P I lost couples of photos! I'll post them when I find them.

Anyway, here is one for now.

015.jpg

You can say that Bat caught me while fishing! because Bat landed on my hat when I had it on then crawled under it. I thought someone tried to called me by tapping me. so I usually know that someone tried to get my attention. However, I was battling nice striper bass and landed it. I took my hat off and saw this! I was like showing to everyone on boat. But it was broad daylight! This bat must be lost! Weird! :lol:

found this one! I think i actually lost them all.. ;(

Anyway, This one was my good memories with one of my friend, we was fishing lower fall spot, and it was during April-May. You know how serious badly derbies end up at this spot. Anyway, my friend and I were hooked up few smallmouths. Until my friend hooked up something that didn't pull strong nor let it go at all! My friend decided to carefully drag more line until he saw three rods tangled together! Pretty awesome catch? :lol::no: Anyway, we kept fishing and I got into slump for some reason. Until my line got screamer! It was pretty great drag, I thought I did hooked up nice size-King but finally realized that it wasn't king that would be appeared here on spring! Until something surfaced at 300 feet away. It was half-size keg! I had to kept it for my sake for proving another friends that I actually got the keg! However, I wasn't done with fishing. I cast it again, got another screamer that fast! I was like oh man! this might be good fish! :lol: Nope, It wasn't because it was ACTUALLY another KEG! My friend was falling down into river from laughing so hard meanwhile he was attempt to land the keg! But my story didn't end on this spot! I decided to cast another one to see if I can manage to get one bite before call for the day. I got another hooked up again in another 3-4 drift later, It was another KEG!!! I kept them all and bring them to proving everyone then sold it to market! I got someone's money deposit on each keg. My friend and I got $450 for only two hour of fishing in lower fall! Must be our lucky day! 8)

Ironically, My friend and I were actually spend whole money on :beer: ... :lol:8)

Here is the photo!

DSCN1556.jpg

You will see two of my rods that stand up on side of kegs. Both of them was hooked up those kegs on 12 pounds line!

p.s. Chad (BlueEye), I don't know if it was allowed to post it on here. You can delete this part of post if you felt this was not appropriate post. I'll understand it.

687240_R1_23_23_A_024.jpg

687240_R1_08_8_A_009.jpg

Get the net and don't horse it in!!

Last year we were in a 19 footer on Stellwagen Bank trying to get some Cod, but we got dogfish at every place we tried, so we decided to hunt for tuna.

We saw some action on the surface and caught 2 footballs in the 80 pound range ,but as we were searching for more surfacing tuna,we ended up in a monster pod of Humpbacks feeding on sand eel.

Every last whale in that pod was twice the size of our boat. It was a great and humbling experience being about 20 feet away and staring eye to eye with these great creatures. It was also very stupid to be that close. If one of them would have decided to breach he would have sunk our boat.

rolmops - Oh yeah! I know how you feels about that!

I have photo in similar situation as yours! except I have over 100 whales allover. But this photo is only captured 6 at once. However, It was scary/exciting to see whales do that because it will bring us "good luck" for fishing rest of the day. Ex: you got two football tunas. (Must be awesome day!) :yes:8)

here is the link from my previous post in the past.

http://postimage.org/image/ww7d9mnrb/