newby

treerat

Name: Frank

Home Port:finger lakes

Boat Name/Type:16' alumacraft lunker

I fish for: trout mostly

==================

Hey guys and gals new to the site .Had trouble getting logged but finally got things straight a couple days ago . I bought my boat last summer first time boat owner . It is a 2010 alumacraft lunker with a 50horse yamaha. Got out several times last year on Canandaigua ,Kueka and Seneca . also tried a couple small army corps lakes down here across the state line . I will probably be trolling for the most parts on the previous mentioned lakes .

Most of my previous fishing was on small streams for trout .So this lake fishing is going to be a learning experience for a little while . Will probably be asking lots of questions so be fore warned .

Hey welcome aboard ,,,well yer starting out on some very rewarding lakes....I might suggest ,Seneca and Cayuga for yer "training" grounds plenty of fish and very predictable..

If i wernt heading to some warmer stomping grounds in a few days ,Id invite ya for a eye opener winter fishing trip where 10 to 40 fish days are the norm (with 2 rods)...and I would strongly suggest a day with this guy it will be worth every penny you spend trust me....

Hookedup charters Sean Is one of the best,,

http://www.reelhookedup.com