Stix, Sorry to hear you didn't do well. We had a little luck with an early bite. After an on the water repair of the trolling motor we setup in 150' with plans to head for deeper waters. The 90' rigger with black and purple mupped spoons produced our first king. Since it was only a teenager we were still going to try deeper but a 25lber right after that changed our minds. He hit a white spin doc and hammer fly off the 100' rigger. I'll try to post a pic. Had the spoons go a couple more times but didn't boat anything but a tangle. We just stayed in real tight the whole time. I had two wires out all morning without a touch. Only the east troll produced for us - couldn't keep speed west. We wanted to run into the weigh station, but its a long haul for nothing. That's one thing that bugs me about fishing from Hughes.

Salmon8-19-07.jpg

Bill

I have been storing my boat there on the trailer for yrs. I have a campsite there . I help pull and set docks. Do what ever needs to be done around there to keep the campground going. I get a season launch and pay by the nite when my boat is in the water. I dont really know what she charges to keep a boat there. You will have to ask Cecil.

BTW I talked to a some guys fishing up there this morn. and they had just done a tripple on kings .So their back.

Jolly,

Was going to put my 21 ft Penn Yan in there and she wanted 1050 for the season. I ended up docking my boat at Pultneyville Yatch Club. Got in there for 960 at one of the perminant docks but there are floating docs there for 20 percent off. My wife didnt like the floating dock so we went with the perninant ones. The perninant ones cost more because they have electric and water. Only catch is that after the first season it goes up 20 percent if your not a member of the club. I really like it there, nice people that look out for your boat, and the charter captains there arnt afraid to tell you where the fish are.

Woody5442