sutton flutter spoons

• 2 months later...

Hi. I'm Anthony Danizio from Lake Timber Tackle Co. I see that you are looking for Sutton Spoons and we just started Carrying them in our store. We have a few in stock but we would be happy to order any that you may like. You could come look in our store at 1000 Turk Hill Park Fairport N.Y. 14450. If you have any questions please send me and email at [email protected] or you can call me at 585-223-7335.

Hi Fish-On,

I have a bunch of original sutton spoons but I'm not sure if they are considered flutter spoons. Here is what I have:

23 TBS and 23 HTBS

35 HT, 35 HTBS, 35 TBS, 35 TS, 35 SHvy

36 T, 36 TBS, 36 HTBS

39T, 39 HT

06TBS

~ Michele

Captain's Cove Resort, Inc.

http://www.fishcaptainscove.com/

[email protected]

585-682-3316

SUTTON TACKLE...in NAPLES NY...go to the source. they havnt plated any new spoons in 4 years......they are stocking their shelves now with all the good numbers....Support some local businesses and go to the source......Walmarts and internet businesses have ruined the sport fishing and hunting supply shops that used to be a local sight......now they are far and few. take the ride to Main st. in Naples NY at the bottom of Canindagua Lake and keep a good thing going. its quite the experience to walk into the same old skool store and see the same faces and selection of product and supplies that are essential to a good day out in the fingerlakes....