Cayuga 2/5

Launched out of Treman, trolled solo N in 40 to 300FOW on W & same on E going back. 1 19" LL (released) on stix behind 2 colors and a bunch of juveys on 2-4 colors w/ stix & spoons. Spoon riggers (40' to 60' + cheaters) were quiet w/ just a few juveys. 3 decent Lakers for the baking dish on deep wires when crossing sides. Fish seemed nuetral to negative overall. -Andy

hey if you ever need company on a trip out before the end of march let me know.. I dont break my boat out till then and am always willing tot ag along and pay for supplies... may even learn a thing or 2

Shoot me a pm w/ contact info. I typically plan to go out the night before so there won't be much of a planning window ;) My winter boat has a full enclosure w/ heat so you won't be cold if you can make it sometime! -Andy

No problem Vic. Now that I know my AP is working and that the kicker is charging Hank's dual battery conversion and figured out some short cuts to putting up & down the enclosure I'm finally good to go! I even got almost all my leadcore leaders retied :)