2nd year Newbie - THANK YOU

Name: Jeff U.

Home Port: Henderson Harbor

Boat Name/Type: Neptune's Spear / 21' Neptune Sunbird

I fish for: Trout, Walleye, Bass, Salmon

==================

I just wanted to post a sincere thanks to the members of the site a few in particular Chris (Kerchner) who helped me get started this summer. I was able to go out with my Dad in August and we both caught our first Kings together. It turned out to be the only Kings he'll ever catch, because he passed away suddenly of a heartattack in November. One of the first things I thought about when I heard about him was our time together on our new boat catching those salmon we had no idea we could land. That one weekend we had together is sacred to me now.

I'm actually thinking about taking out wounded law enforcement or veterans as a way of thanking them in memory of my Dad. If anyone has experience doing that or knows a contact let me know.

I'd like to encourage you all to take out your parents, siblings, kids, whoever, if at all possible, and cherish your families because you never know when God might take them from you.

Thanks again Gentlemen!

Jeff

8_19_2011_2_king_salmon.jpg

So sorry for your loss. I'm so glad you had that time with your Dad and we were able to help put fish in the boat. Fishing with family loved ones and friends is special and the memories last forever. Thanks for posting.

Bob