Canandaigua 08/25/07

Went out this morning with FLX Troutman on Canandaigua Lake.

Trolled around from 0530 until 0900, we landed these 4 Lakers. Had a few others that popped the riggers and / or the dipseys, but nothing was there. Have to ask FLXTroutman about depths, lures, etc... all I know is I had a great time, caught my first Laker, and am saving for a couple of wire Dipsey Rods, Flashers and Flies (after I get the boat fixed).

Thanks for the great trip, Mike! :D:D:D:D

Cdga082507005.jpg

Todd thanks for coming out, reeling in that double would have been tough solo. Ran the usual suspects this morning after running to my favorite spot.

8" Pro Chip white/chrome/crush glow with A TOM IK mirage and "Snoopy" Revelator with Hammer on the wires out 160', 180', 200' on 3 settings. Riggers were tried at 50', 60' 75', 85', 95' and only had one hit, nobody home, I know that the fish are streaking up to look at the shark and the rigger spread but were negative to the presentations. Both riggers had 11" blades with glow squids I even ran a set of stinger yellow tails with a slider, then switched to the mag purple "SKEINER" spoon that's his avatar off the shark rigger but no spoon bite for shark rigger or the other rigger or wire set ups. Very warm humid morning with some light lake fog and exceptionally calm seas.