"Blast from the past"

tcon

He actually wasn't a charter capt. but knew them all His name was Charlie Maggio. My first trip ever to lake ontario was aboard the "Mary-Anne" Charlie told me seeings how I had never fished lake ontario the first fish was mine...just so happens it was the largest fish I have ever caught 29lb King!!! Charlie was my high school biology teacher. I fished with him every weekend after that all summer. What a blast!! Some of the charter guys I remember were "Irish Thunder" and "Anacona" I think Irish Thunder may be fishing on the east end and I think Anacona is fishing out of Rochester, I might be wrong.

Tom

I remember the Ghost, Capt. Casper Pizzo. He kept his boat down at the river when I was a kid working for Frank Sanza, about 6 slips over.

Mr. Pizzo is how I remember him, he was also my teacher for my shop classes at R. L. Thomas High School. He would hook me up with NK spoons, and I would run them during the week after school and give him reports on which ones caught fish.

Those were the hay days.

I remember all those names Missdemeanor mentioned. I was only a little kid, but remember my dad talking on the radio to Ghost, me a few times while I was at the wheel learning to drive between 7 and 8 yrs old

Miss Demeanor,

I thought those others sounded familiar too, but I really only knew Cas. I loved fishing From Frank's Rampage, very nice boat. He had a 30 foot Sportcraft when I started working for him. Apparently it was one of the boats that got destroyed when the roof on the storage building collasped.

Those were the days. Good times!