Species Breakdown:Kings Lakers steel

Hot Lure: Mag Spoons Green glow , purple, Glow white Spin / Hipnotist

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 65-100

Lure Depth: 40-80

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

What a day out there today. I don't know where the Kings came from but once we found them ,it was game on. loaded screen .Approx 15 kings , many mid teens up to 21 lbs. Some nice Lakers to 15 lbs or so mixed in.40-5o' leads on riggers , 180-210 on dips. Hell of a current out there today.

====================

You gotta buy a camera.....where's the PICS!..:lol:...this kind of fishing this year needs pics!...probably shadagee?...or next lake over west :thinking:...haha fess up, we need to know!...:razz:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I have been fishing the spring derby since they gave away a row boat. If this morning wasn't my best It wasn't by much. Daybrake started w/ a tripleof kings . The next few hours were steady bites w/ fish on almost constantly. After 8 they slowed a bit but were still there.

What worked? First hit came on a Mag Heddon Sounder w/ 2 willow leaf blades. Put it back down & 10 seconds later it went off again ,screamer, got under the dipsy & broke off. Sutton 38 4' behind a 00 dodger took two .,Fish hit at 70 ' swam to surface jumped & the bb swivel broke. 3 hit a pearl green Canadian plug(Sim to a #3 j plug). The rest were Mostly Mags that switch to 28s as sun came up . glow white spin / hipnotist on the diver 180.

I have fished spring derbies I could not do anything right in .Seemed like this year I couldn't do anything wrong. This Year ,the amount of hits & fish was incredible. Just not lucky enough to tag one for the leader board.

Mostly kings to 20lbs ,a few lakers, 2 cohos a steelhead and about a 10lb atlantic.

My bro said I never new the fishing was this good out here.