Seneca 5-18-2012

Seneca 5-18-2012

Things warmed up some so Hoot , King and I went down to do a little fishing. a guy had just come in and said nothing was going on out there and that he had done well at the north end of the lake and should have fished there today………….. We got the boat in the water and it started somewhat hard and when I turned the depth finder on I forgot about the update deal and that re-set all my setting so we sat out on the water for 10 or so minutes while I tried to put it back where I had it……………did get it all there but it worked GREAT mybe better than before not sure if it was the update or setting..... :lol: ..... We put a BIG three rod spread ( TAKE THAT NICK :rofl::P we were only short ten or so :lol: ) three riggers with 50’ leads and spoons all DW ss ……….10 minutes later we had a brown on…………big lull but then we had a steady pick …….one spoon was HOT so I dropped one more down like it………..changed the dead rigger out with two other spoons and depths and ended up with the biggest brown on that one……lost one after that and called it a day…….about 2.5 to 3 hours boated 5 browns , three lakers and lost a brown……….biggest brown was just shy of 6# and biggest laker 6.5 pounds.

Oh….. Kinger was really good on the water today had a few word with him in the truck when he got on Hoot lap , but after he put us on the fish Hoot called him King instead of DUKE !!!!!

Hoot with the tally..................

HootandEd003.jpg