===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated: 2

Species Breakdown: kings

Down Speed: 2.5 +/- sog.

Boat Depth: 50 to 225

Lure Depth: 45-90fow

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS I droped the boat in at 5:30 and heades north, set up in 50fow two riggers and two divers. Trolled out to 100fow no hits, switched up some lures and put out sliders, One rigger down 45 and one 70fow. First hit came on slider and got off, next same slider small king, two more hits on same slider, an other small king and another got off. Lure MJ-DW. Went out to 225fow and worked back in, no more hits Called it a day around noon. Not manny boats out fishing or catching. No hits on divers.

====================

At least somebody caught fish. I fished 75-170 FOW from 5-8pm and not a taker.

I did manage to lose 1 torpedo, and tangle a bunch of lines though, so all was not lost! :@

To top it off, on the way in about 2 miles off shore, the lake kicked up pretty good. Before I knew it, the new guy was the Green Guy!

Well that sounds like a wonderful evening,and was Mr. Green excited about his fishing experience ? :( .

I went out this morning,got on the water by 6AM,started marking bait around 40fow so I set up there. I put out one board and a deep thunder stick and two riggers with spoons, no takers worked out to 60fow and put out two wire divers with a spoon and a dodger and squid

for Cohos. Trolled out to100 fow no hits.I dropped the riggers down 60ft. and 90ft. and added free sliders and worked out to 150fow. WOW a hit on the 90ft. rigger, Oh no its a double, same line, two shaker kings,what a battle :o:D . Set back up and worked that area for a while, moved out to 225fow, didn't mark anything. The lake was flat and the bugs were out and it was getting hot, I changed up the lures and put down a spinny and hammer fly, and trolled on. Did I say it was hot? Well the wind shifted from the south to the north,that cooled it down in a hurry :) .No more hits and the waves were up to about two footers, so we called it a day at 11:00. Slow day but no skunk. :)