Trolling Gear for sale! Thanks for looking

Live in Syracuse do not want to ship, Can pick up in Syracuse during week, or try to meet before I launch in

Wrights landing on the wknds. Willing to trade for other trolling gear, rigger or dipsey rods/reels, tackle etc. Call me with any questions -Matt 315)877-2041

2 matching custom Aluminum spider rig quad rod holders. $225.00 or best offer

IMG_3738.jpg

2 one piece ugly stik rods 6'6'' medium heavy paid $35 a piece new 1 year old. asking $40.00 or best offer

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

2 church tackle in line planer boards paid $25 a piece new, 1 year old. asking $20.00 or best offer

IMG_3766.jpg

2 small plastic planer reels $5

IMG_3767.jpg

2 manual downriggers really basic look like they may be homemade figure someone could use for planer board reels. $10

IMG_3768.jpg

2 12lb fish shaped downrigger weights with brass eyelets $80.00 for the pair.

IMG_3769.jpg

pair of double planer boards, plastic, hollow with seperate chamber to weight with water to adjust how high/low they ride in water wich effects how hard they pull. $100.00

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys! I would rather not ship items though, and wouldlike to sell for local pick up only. I am located in Syracuse, NY and fish Ontario from Oswego, NY. So would like to sell for local pick up from my house or from the launch. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...