5-23-12 thru 5-28-12 Seneca Lake Trout Derby

Took a few days off to pre fish with lakebound88 before the derby and we found some great looking temps and some pretty hot fishing... We took some great fish in the days before the derby and really tried hard to just find spots and not over fish them so they would be there when we needed them but the south winds came and blew all those great temps north and pretty much had to start fresh on Saturday morning... We found fish but not the size we were finding before ... We fished out of Watkins and fished as far north as Lodi small spoons were my hot ticket all weekend taking many nice bows and browns on them.. I really wanna thank Nick, Sean, Jason, Nick D and Tom for all working together and working different spots and sharing info.... One of these years it will all come together ... Wanna congratulate all the winners and everyone in general for working together this weekend and keeping it safe out there.... Here's some pics of the Fish including Lakebound88's personal best salmon 10 pound Landlock that we got Wednesday night....

Mike

Heres the link to the rainbow video..

Seneca_lake_Memorial_day_weekend_271.jpg

My Brown

Seneca_lake_Memorial_day_weekend_272.jpg

Nicks Salmon

Seneca_lake_Memorial_day_weekend_273.jpg

Seneca_lake_Memorial_day_weekend_305.jpg

My favorite pic of the weekend .. Joe and his awesome Bow and Nick hooked up on another in the background...

Seneca_lake_Memorial_day_weekend_317.jpg