Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MANIAC

Using all his might....again

Unfortunately this fish got away from us. After a 790' run, Ethan battled him back to within 300' and then the hooks ripped loose.

might2.jpg

Eric great picture he looks like he want that fish BAD!!!! Looks like he got the look of a die hard fishermen down pat.Eric how was you fall fishing like?

Thanks Gray, He's growing up. He started setting the rigs and divers this summer. Pretty soon all I'll be doing is driving.

Oh man, that is a great photo. I bet he has that blown up poster size and is hanging on his wall. :lol: Thanks for sharing it.

Great pic Eric. Now I gotta ask one question....Is that gonna be your off season wallpaper till spring? Man, I LOVE to see the younger generation fishing!

Gray, Probably in about 2 weeks I'll get the river rig out. Got your messages on the Sabre. My buddy was all set to go look at it, but before he did the guy sold it to another. Did you find a new ride yet?

Dave, That one hasn't made the wallpaper yet, but my screensaver is a slideshow of Ethan pics.

Great idea Musky, one poster coming up!!

Eric, sounds good. Too bad about the Sabre. I have not found a new rig yet. Found a Searay Amberjack 270 in Buffalo that I had serious wood for but it sold Saturday before I could sell mine. I really want an amberjack or an equivalent. I cant afford a Tiara! So I am looking still... Take care Eric and keep in touch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• After all this wind

How messed up will  lake ontario be after all this wind, waves. Looks like it's not settling down till Tuesday.

in Open Lake Discussion

• All last week

We fished all last week everywhere from Alex bay down to Blind bay. The large mouth fishing was fairly good but the smallies were really spread out. We caught a few more accidental Pike than normal but not a lot (while bass fishing). We also were able to get two eyes and a bowfin with some nice perch and crappies mixed in. All in all it was another great week on the St. Lawrence river . The worst part is now waiting until next June before we head back.

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Hey all - just joined up

Attended the meeting this Monday, seemed like a good group of people so I joined up. Spent the last 10 years fishing saltwater in SC and FL - moved back to NY for family. I helped run a non for profit shark tagging group in SC as well www.facebook.com/coastalsharktagging/ - retired since I moved back. I get out on the water at least once a week - sold my Hobie and bought an old 16' Duranatic with a 50hp Johnson - mostly fish Conesus and Sodus Bay at the moment. Looking forward to

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Using 4-5 color lead core

Hi all, this is my first time posting! (Sorry noob) with that said...       I have been getting into lead core for landlock Atlantics. I currently only have one set up with 10 color, no backing. Usually only use 5 colors and the six just coming out of the rod tip. As i have been researching i see alot of talk about set ups with 4-5 colors and braid backing.     I was wondering when using 5 color set up and letting out lead plus any amount of braid, how does it affect the depth the

in Tackle and Techniques

• 27' 1989 Tiara FOR SALE   **ALL FRESHWATER BOAT**  **READY TO FISH**

27' 1989 Tiara FOR SALE   **ALL FRESHWATER BOAT**  **READY TO FISH**   Approximately 2,200 hours (on each motor); Motors are 350 Crusaders Comes with all electronics pictured, including Garmin radar, Garmin 741xs fishfinder/radar/chartplotter combo, Si-Tex autopilot, dedicated Garmin GPSmap 182C chartplotter, FishHawk X4D Comes with 3 Canon downriggers, 2 Mag 10 and one Mag 5.  Electric planer board retrievers, as well.   Spacious cabin with fully functioning head (

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent