Seneca 6/13/14/15 2012

Seneca 6/13/2012

After all the NNW wind I decided to fish the east side solo , set up close with three lines in the water by 9:30 am ( a no clue start time :lol: ) went 1 for 3 within 30 minutes or so BUT the only one I landed was a 16" or 17" skinny landlock put back ( Hoot would of shot me , nevr ,never put the first fish back he always says.... :rofl: )........so started south with wind at my back..............by 1:30pm I had changed 12 or so spoons out even put the X4 down. On a good note the weeds were NOT bad untill you got to a major point then you would run into some on both sides but nothing HUGE..............surface temp was 58* to 57* ..............I dropped probe down to 70' and found near 49* ..........so it's still not set up good yet............I had small marks with a few good sized ones here and there just could not get them to go............

Back out today (14th ) fished east side for a bit till the weeds got bad move out to the 600' hole then to the west side...........weeds not as bad over there the surface temp. is a good 8 to 9* higher..........had three releases got one two boat leanghts away and lost it.........not sure what it was sun was in me eyes.............so we ended up with a big Ole SKUNK today......... ;(

6/15 - Carol and I gave it a go today not much better than the last two , may have to try a earlier start............went 1 for 2 one rainbow 17.5" in the brown sugar now !!!!!