Cayuga 6-16

Kade & I got on the water @ 2:00. We set up in front of T-Falls with 2 riggers and 4 dipsys and headed south. Fished down to next point picking up 1 laker on a 180 dipsy. Kade decided we should run up to the scout camp and give that a try. Got up there and set up and headed north. Temps were a little better but screen was pretty unexciting. Picked thru a few small lakers on dipsys out anywhere from 160' to 300'. Finally 60' rigger started to fire. 3 times no one home, 4th time was a nice 'bow that made some screaming runs the first couple times Kade got it close to the boat. Went a little further north with nothing. Kade wanted to turn around a see if there were any more hungry 'bows so we did and there weren't. Picked a few more small lakers, an 8# laker, and a 10# laker that hit just as I popped the rod to trip dipsy while picking up and about took the rod out of my hand. Ended the day 8/11 and a personal best laker for Kade. Awesome day on the water, even tho we had to really work for the fish we got.

Kyle

IMAG0136_1.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg