Opinions on spoons

So, when it comes to spoon colors, what do you guys like? I've been painting them for a little bit now, and to be honest, I'd rather make spoons that fisherman want, rather than make spoons that fisherman are stuck buying! Over time I plan on having a few 100 designs, and color schemes. All painted in a small scale style business, rather than a massive corperation, or company, that doesn't care what the angler really wants. So, what makes a good spoon, a good spoon.....

bob

I think what you offer as far as customizable spoons is the single best thing you can offer. I think many people have their favorite spoons and dont want them to go into high production mode and have every boat on the water have them as an option. I think your customizable service along with the reports of your customer service will be the best way to grow

Those Goby patterns will be deadly on Browns ...just get them on a lighter blank and your good to go.... Same thing with those red spoons....Lighter blanks that a guy could run off sliders or lead core....

Super glow , Green and glow, Black and glow

Just Like bandrus1 said...your custom paint jobs and quality quick service is going to make your business.....