$12,000 Deer Hunt?

BlueEye

Hunting season approaches and even though I do not do any hunting, I thought this to be kind of interesting....

$12,000 Dollar Deer Hunt?

Monster2007064.jpg

You will also notice that for the next two weeks, LOU auctions will display hunting relevant ebay items on the main page. So to all our hunters who are also fisherman on this board, enjoy and here is to a successful season - no matter how much money you spend on the hunt... 8)

Went to Cananda a couple of years ago with a friend that had heard about great hunting. We booked a hunt and when we got there it was pened. we knew it was controled land but had no idea to the extent. what a letdown. I could not bring myself to shoot anything. what is for sale looks just like that. at this place we went to it was great to look at the deer, but they are bred and raised like cattle to maxminize antler size for (hunters???) to shoot. They charge by score. Some guys want to have an impressive rack on the wall and I guess it works for them. Even with a bow I could see no real challange. I believe in fair chase.