Surface Temp: 72

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown:King

Hot Lure: Uv tuxedo, white board green dots spin doctor, with a ultra green glow fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 120ft-145ft

Lure Depth: Riggers at 95ft and 75ft Wires at 375ft and 400ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Today I was accompanied by my friend Jon. We went out to 120 ft of water and I started setting up. I sent the 375 dipsy out and then the 95 rigger. As i was sending down the 75 rigger the 95ft rigger starts screaming! :rofl: Jon was fighting the fish well until the line got caught in the real. The fish managed to spit the hook. :( I just got done putting the rigger back down and the 375ft dipsy started peelin line! The time i got to it nobody was home. We ended up haveing another hit on the 95ft rigger and lost him also.

We were now 0 for 3 and things slowed up. i was checking riggers and found out that the two got tangled :devil: There was a huge knot and as i was undoing it, the 375ft dipsy started rippin. 8) When I got to the rod it was already out to 475ft and just kept on taking line out. I set the hook and handed it of to Jon.( his biggest king so far was a 6lb king) After about a half an hour we got the fish in the boat. On the scale in the boat it wieghed 27lb 8oz!!!!!! :D The biggest king so far abourd Apple Boy! I checked the time and it was 8:30pm ;( Unfortunately we missed weigh in, but it was a great day on the water!!! :yes: All the time we were out there we had a really nice looking screen! -Apple Boy

photo.jpg

Nice job Kyle, we heard you say you had one going on the 375 wire, so we dropped one of our wires down to 375... wasn't down there five minutes before it got slammed!

Btw, it had to be rougher than heck in your boat out there!

Nick