Surface Temp: 69

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 11

Total Boated:7

Species Breakdown: 1 Laker 5 kings 1 steelhead

Hot Lure: wht gr dot and blk green dot sd gr fly king of sting savant gr wht glow

Trolling Speed:2.4 to 2.7

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 130 to 180

Lure Depth: 100 to 125 dipsey 325 275

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Lake was real rough today headed west out of sodus to 130 fow. Set the first wire with a black green dot sd with a diehard fly at 325 turn around to pick up other dipsey and the line starts rippin it was a 16 lb king. Get that and the other dipsey set and BAM the dipsey set at 275 with a green dot sd and green hammer fly takes off nice20 lb king. Next was a Skippy off the rigger and then the big boy off the rigger down 115 green white glow savant spoon that was a 25 and change. After that got a 10lb Laker and a small steelie. And right before we picked up at 3 we got a 18 lb king off the rigger at 110 ft bfullers king of sting spoon. For the first time out on my new to me boat it was a pretty good day thank you Nick for your great reports they helped out tremendously.

Tight lines

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Nice king!! One of these days people are going to need to tell me how they're keeping the big kings on, we've dropped every single one we've had on out of Sodus this year!

It was too rough for us out there today, but glad to see that the fish were biting!

Nick

Nick we use hooks... make shure yer dypsy trip is very loose...gentle hookset on the run NOT RETRIVE and ya did yer part..

I'm about to dull my hooks in case they are too sharp and going right through the fish's lips :)

It was definitely rough out there yesterday made me glad I bought a big boat... it was cool when we were bringing the major in we were going with the waves and right as he came to the boat he was almost eye level with us in a big wave.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png