Seneca 7/09/2012

Seneca 7/09/2012

Coffee is done ice in cooler Kinger is on his leash so I'll be heading down some.................just me and the dog !!!!

Alec I get a hold or PM you later when I get back in////////////////

I got down to the launch just after 6ish took my time putting in---NO ONE around but me and Kinger……a few dark clouds around so GUT feeling told me to stay close……….put the three rods down just below the point and headed north……..Kinger was shaking and whining think the storm that was hitting Lodi or Interlaken had him spooked……..some weeds around ….then after I went past the first point above Lodi Point ran into fleas and weeds……nasty , fleas are not too bad with Ande 30# BUT with weeds also they are a beast…….worked north then when I got up by the Boy Scout camp they were playing revile at 8:03 am………ran into a HUGE pod of weeds , threw boat out of gear and pulled everything………also there was a weather thingy in the water pulled that in put it in the bag that came with it to mail back to them and dropped it off at the park when I came back in……………started a troll west and found some fish by 9:15am I boated a landlock ( 16â€) 6#+ laker and lost a GOOD landlock at the boat ……….he left with the hook in him somehow he slipped it out of the spilt ring ………… both spoons were the ones I got off B fuller on here later on the west side I picked up a chunky 16†brown ….put all fish back today …that brown going to be a dandy he had a HUGE potbelly on him already……….temps on the east side down are warmer than on the west side at same depth………surface is 73* east and 76*……….Kinger did calm down after the dark clouds moved away……….

The King of Sting???? finnaly put A fish in the boat !!!!

001-1.jpg

It was dropped out of a plane I guess , long thin rope (that's why I picked it up I could see it going around someones prop ) small parashoot , then a small square box that was a few pounds wire stickin out of it , dirctions to mail it back to them !!!!