Keuka 7/8/2012

I launched from the state park about 5:30am, set lines right away and starting trolling south. I had one release while setting the 2nd rod...no one home. Fished over 160 to 140 FOW. All fish came on a spin doctor and a big weenie fly fished down deep, 125' - 115'. I could not buy a spoon bite or a dipsy diver bite. I ended up pulling the diver and fished two rods most of the time. Around 7:30am some skiers and a jet ski decided to make there presence know. I watched one jet ski come from one side of the lake to the other side of the lake, eventually coming in front of me. Then a boat attempted to get a skier up three times and I just happened to be next to him. I guess he never saw me there :@ . I decided that was enough and pulled the rods in and headed for the launch. I left the water at 8am ending 7 for 10 on lakers with one double. It was a quick morning but it was good to be out since I have not been out in 2-3 weeks. The fleas were not bad and I only ran into one pod of weeds. Well it was good to be out minus the same group ioiosoiwork ran into on 7/6/12 decided to come out and play today too...

I lauched at the state park about 1130 after battling weeds over on Seneca in the morning . trolled south to the bluff .picked up two one on a rigger and one on the diver both on spoons . pleasure boaters were out in force for sure . I swear they try to mess up the fishing for me getting as close as they can . Think my next trip up will be in the middle of the week lol