Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Friday the 13th doesn't always mean bad luck. This past week some good, but strange things happened. First off on Wed eve, my 8 yr old reeled in 2 fish on one pole. Since he never has experienced this before, he was thrilled when a laker and small king were on his line...

Sat am we pulled a small king on 2 separate rods. The feisty but small fish must have been hungry to take both spoons in his mouth.....

Sunday am, while letting out the port dipsy we had a nice rip. we grabbed the rod and after a short but good fight, the fish was gone. So we set it back out and before we know it, while setting it to depth, it ripped again!!.( back to back fish while letting line out, very cool) This time we won the battle and boated a nice 8 lb steelie. As we were pulling rods, I popped the deep dipsy and was reeling it in. Approx 150 ft from the boat, the fish bit and just about ripped the pole from my hand. Fighting like a spring king, the steelie took off and gave us a nice aerial show before landing in the net. (It makes clearing rods some much better when a fish is on them.)

Ended the weekend with a lot of fish, mostly steelhead, kings with a few browns and lakers.

A great week/weekend of fishing. All fish came between 95-140 ft. With temps moving up 40-65 ft down produced most of the fish. Mostly a spoon bite for me. The gator and jager bomb were very productive this weekend. Wonder bread knockout spoon also has been extremely hot these past few weeks.

Lou

doublehook1.jpg

Did alot of the same as you this weekend with the riggers out fishing the divers for the first time all season for me! I love those rigger KINGS! The Gator was my MVP.

Matt

-Jakey Baby-