Cayuga jigging mission planned for Sun.

Anybody been doing any jigging lately? Planning a combo family outing tomorrow w/ some am jigging and then roll into into some tubing & kayaking. I'm thinking I should find fish in 70'-100' on both sides around the plant and on up to Sheldrake? Hope everybody is having a good, HOT, summer!

Ah I wish, been trying all week but other stuff has made it too hard... was planning on tomorrow too but now can't go until next week sometime. Last time I was out was 8 days ago and found fish where you plan on going. Have fun!!

It may be too late and I apologize for not seeing this post earlier... .We spent about 8 hours yesterday Jigging.... We tried Longpoint.... Wells College, North of wells College all the way up to that point.... Over by Deans Cove and North/South of it... The topography over there with how fast the drop off is from 100FT to 200 makes it hard to keep a boat on the 100FT line with the wind... We Ended up coming back with two bites and no boated fish... Wind and the drift was bad yesterday... Didn't seem to matter where we went, we had a hard time finding any baitfish around the 100FT mark. We did not try south of longpoint by the plant but I wish you better luck then we had :)

Ill post another 3 day Jigging report like I did before.... Wednesday was a great day for Jigging thx to @Hermit and his recommendation on where we could go up here.

Well, not an easy jigging day for me and my son Tristan.first off discovered the bow mount had no zip at all even though I charged it's battery on Sat (hoping that the battery is the culprit) so we no boat control in a stiff s. wind.- Managed a few just south of the plant (should have stayed there) tried north of the plant ,crossed & T-Bone jigged up a real nice Salmon, then tried Sheldrake and finally went back to our original spot s. of the plant where we encountered a bunch of short strikers. Anyway, met up with the rest of the family and had a big old picnic at T-Falls and then spent the afternoon tubing. Pretty awesome day at the lake! -Andy