Total Boated: 3

Species Breakdown: 1 King, 2 Steelhead

Hot Lure: Gator Spinny/NBK Fly

Trolling Speed: 2.6-3.4

Down Speed: 2.8-3.1

Boat Depth: 500ft-585ft

Lure Depth: 55ft-90ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Yup i don't know we just didn't have it going for us today, we threw everything we had at them today and it just wasn't happening. After starting 3/3, one of them we successfully released :clap: then we missed 3. Just wasn't anyone home after the rod popped on two of them and then we lost one in a rod exchange. We will be back out next Sunday to try to get one on the board. Good time with good friends, way better than working. Good luck to everyone in the derby this last week.

====================

002.jpg

Dude, it was one tough day, hard to get them to hit and even harder to keep them on!!

That said........................... 3 for 6 is still good fishing ............... what else ya gonna do? .................go wine tasting with the misses?

Thanks Buck, Captain Carl you have obviously never gone wine tasting with me :D . My wife has tried to take me wine tasting and lets just say i was a fish outta water. Yup i was chugging beers in between stops. :beer: . So no more wine tasting but we did go to the Black North :D. Me and Bubba are putting the Black Box on the boat Tuesday and hooking up the lights on the planer board masts. We are taking the gals out Friday night on Erie for some walleye and small mouth action :) . Then we gotta cook chicken on Saturday and ya Sunday i hope we get one that needs to be weighed in. Good luck everyone

I agree with Carl.....Sunday morning was a pure struggle. We ground out some fish, but we worked hard for the bites. Direction of troll was more important Sunday morning than the three days I fished this weekend. Great job! Nothing bad about that performance!