Species Breakdown:2 kings, 20 lakers

Hot Lure: Spin Doctor/Atomic, Echip/Big Weenie

Trolling Speed: 3-3.5

Down Speed: 2.2-2.9

Boat Depth: 55-140

Lure Depth: all over

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Headed out from Stoney Creek at 5:15 ish and had lines in the water by 5:30. Started in 138 and dropped the Moonshine down 125. Turn around to get the second rigger rod ready and fish on. Ended up being a 8 lb laker. That was the last time the spoon would go. We swiched spoons, colors, depths, leads, FF and just couldn't get a consistent pattern going. Only thing we didn't try was bait. Dips seemed to be the best out 245, 265, 285, 300. Ran the chrome Spin Doctor/Green Atomic which took a teenager king and most of the lakers on one side and NBK combo on the other side which took many lakers. The other king came on a NK gator on the leadcore on a board which was the only fish we caught on a junk line. The screen looked great for the first hour than nothing as the action was great for us just polluted with lakers. Its great to have action but two weekends in a row? We successfully released 16 of the 20 lakers but the kings and the other 4 lakers hit the smoker. I dont care who you are they are tastey!! :P The king bite should get good again as the lake will settle back. I heard that Friday was good out to the lanes but did not hear anything from the weekend. Here is a couple pics. One of Notorious B.O.B. and Mstr Capt Geno of Sunken Treasure Charters. All in all it was a good fishing day with best buddies and the great outdoors. Now that the fleas are starting to settle it may be time to hit the eyes again. After the challenging spring its going to be payback.

====================

B_O_B_over_laker.jpg

nice 12 lb laker

Geno_Teenager_Salmon.jpg

17 lb king

nice! everyone in the henderson area said the eye fishing was difficult this spring. fall will be my first time trying up there for em and i cant wait. the eyes in oneida sure are tasty but id love to get a picture with one if the big boys from up there!