Sandy Shootout Results

Man I wish i would have beat the crap out of our big fish on Sat. As soon as the fish hit the deck it blead like we cut the jugular!! My boat was completely covered in blood from side to side top to bottum! Due to the slippery blood and 6ft chop my buddy whent to put the fish in the coffin and sliped. Whent down like a ton of bricks with the fish landing on top of him! :lol::lol::lol: ! After they were done rolling around, he got up and was pretty red if ya know what i mean!! i will try and post some pics of our biggest laugh of the day!! But, with all that blood the fish lost and time in the box who know's how much weight it lost.?

Matt

-Jakey Baby-

Hey Gator I have towed a derby brown on a rope over the side and also a steelhead(no cooler those days) Both lived until I pulled them to run them in. Both times they were very close to when I first put them on my scale.In my opinion,soak em!

The 50-50 money from the awards session (about $130) was submitted to Northstar Sportsmans club on Thursday. Once again, the donation was requested to be applied towards helping to send a young man/woman to Camp Rushford (http://www.dec.ny.gov/education/1879.html). Thanks to all who participated in the tournament, and the 50/50 raffle. It's the one way we can say "thanks" to the club for allowing us to use the club grounds for our weigh-in.

Mike