Any interest in a 20 foot Aquasport CC??

bulletbob

It belongs to a friend.. Mid 80's -- Big, wide, 20 foot Aquasport center console with a good running, ultra fast 200 HP, and 15 HP kicker.. its got 3 electric downriggers, sideplaner mast , etc.. rigged for big water trolling.

its a serious big water boat. perfect for Lake O..He just had it out on Seneca a day or two ago... Its simply too much boat for him.. He is looking for a smaller much lighter boat, maybe 16 or so feet..

He wants $ 3500 or best, or would prefer a smaller lighter boat as partial trade.. Great deal for someone that wants to troll the big lake but doesn't have the money needed to get a serious big water rig... I am going next week to see him and take some pictures to post here.. He lives out near Burdett near Seneca lake.. I know the rig needs some tlc, but mostly minor stuff. 2 of the riggers don't work, but it may be as simple as a bad wire, he never checked..

You would pay almost 3 grand for a good running 200 outboard alone actually. Sounded like a great deal, but its way too much boat and motor for me...

Let me know of any interest, and I'll put you in touch...

From our phone conversation I do believe smaller boat swaps would get first consideration.

bob

now has 1973 evinrude 85. lowrance m68c/s map fish finder, 2 new overton deluxe seats, teleflex marine rpm and volt gauges, trailer has 2 new tires, lights and harness and rollers, johnson 500gph bilge, 4 attwood rod holders.

will trade plus 900 bucks

DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1339.jpg

DSCF1342.jpg

It belongs to a friend.. Mid 80's -- Big, wide, 20 foot Aquasport center console with a good running, ultra fast 200 HP, and 15 HP kicker.. its got 3 electric downriggers, sideplaner mast , etc.. rigged for big water trolling.

its a serious big water boat. perfect for Lake O..He just had it out on Seneca a day or two ago... Its simply too much boat for him.. He is looking for a smaller much lighter boat, maybe 16 or so feet..

He wants $ 3500 or best, or would prefer a smaller lighter boat as partial trade.. Great deal for someone that wants to troll the big lake but doesn't have the money needed to get a serious big water rig... I am going next week to see him and take some pictures to post here.. He lives out near Burdett near Seneca lake.. I know the rig needs some tlc, but mostly minor stuff. 2 of the riggers don't work, but it may be as simple as a bad wire, he never checked..

You would pay almost 3 grand for a good running 200 outboard alone actually. Sounded like a great deal, but its way too much boat and motor for me...

From our phone conversation I do believe smaller boat swaps would get first consideration.

bob

Anyway you could post a couple photos?

bob

Anyway you could post a couple photos?

I plan to, but won't be able to get there until next week sometime.. this was just to check if there is any interest.. Pics will be posted, and more specific information will be posted in a week or so... bob

My buddy has found a small boat, and wants to sell the Aquasport outright .. no trades.

This is a HELL of a lot of boat at the asking price of $3400 or BO... Thats what just the 2 engines that are on it sell for on ebay.. I checked.

This boat will take anything the big lakes can muster.. If it can't, you probably should not be out there...

Here are a few highlights..

STRONG running 200 Mariner w/ Johnson kicker on Garelick bracket

Power tilt on motor, and trim tabs on boat

Live well

HUGE optional cooler/locker, factory installed

factory Swim Ladder

Rod Holders

Planer Mast and board

2 Big Jon electric dowriggers.. He is not sure if they work, he never used them

all gauges are operational, as is bilge pump

Nice Bimini top

Captains chairs

EZ Loader trailer.. good tires, good spare, works well,,, some surface rust.. needs paint, surge brakes that aren't working...

Boat has an 18 inch crack a few inches under the rub rail where someone backed into it.. A very easy fix.. He just taped over it and NEVER had an issue.. This is a very serious big water boat thats pretty much water ready, but would benefit from a weekend of TLC... Here are some pics...

I could only post first 5 pics.. I have 6 more.. email me and I'll send them to you...

bob

[email protected]

aquasport_001.jpg

aquasport_002.jpg

aquasport_003.jpg

aquasport_004.jpg

aquasport_005.jpg

Hey bob,

I would love to speak to this friend of yours. I have three smaller boats my family (uncle and two grandfathers) have been using and we would like to trade of these boats and get one bigger one so we can take out our wives and our two 4 year old kids. Sometimes the smaller boats make me nervous with the kids. I would love for you to contact me. 8one4 six88 two two 31 or your may email me at [email protected] thanks Caleb