sportsmen's expo

livewire

This Saturday and Sunday in Whitney Point NY there will be a sportsmen's expo at the BroomCounty Fair Grounds. Thats the 22nd and 23rd starting both days at 9AM. There will be FISHING (Finger Lakes and Ontario tackle) and HUNTING supplies, RVs, ATVs, Snowobiles, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Wood Stoves, Archery Supplies, Camping Supplies, Sports and UtilityTrailers and Taxidermists. Buy/Sell/Trade guns. Daily admission $5.00 per persion. Ages 5-12 $3.00. contact info WWW.WPSPORTSMENEXPO.COM call Jim How 607-849-3369 or email [email protected]

Had a nice chat with Dave and the guys around the R&R booth . Picked some new spoons to run over on Cayuga next week. Will try to post some pictures later. Love the UV clear coat that he uses, the tape and paint realy light up with the uv light!!

Big Dave who is Dave and R&R people. TIA Dave

R&R spoons at mytacklebox.com He paints spoons , flashers for Salmon and trout. And spinner blades for walleyes

My new toys, like I needed more :lol: Dave is the R&R guy , the people were just fisherman around the booth :lol: Tried to get a picture of the super glow he puts on the spoons. The tape realy fires up with a UV light. The Magenta Shad is my best steelhead spoon on a freeslider in the summer. :yes::yes: The landlocks like the razor and the superlites on Cayuga.

2012_009.jpg

2012_010.jpg

2012_012.jpg