Seneca 10/03/2012

Seneca 10/03/2012

Kinger and I got out today from noonish to 3:30ish.......stay around close sky didn't look to good but it fall so deal with it EH !!!! :P .........I give ya some numbers because that all I have.........surface temp at 63.5 to 64 .........down temp at 65' same a surface ......drop 10 more feet and it's around 60 to 59...........90' will get ya 51 to 50............ fished a mile + south then came back up didn't mark much in close when coming back up ran into some good marks and a large bait pod......ran back thru two times and changed out spoons and speed.......oh well guess I'm back to the little league again........ :clap::lol:

Ed, Joejoe was out saturday. The south end right now is stack directly in front of the mouth from 20-65 FOW. Im assuming browns. atlantics and bows waiting for the chang in water temp to run the creeks...

I was on the S end 3 hours this AM...surface temp 62 and 52 at 60 feet down. Lots of fleas and not much on the screen. Two small browns, both on spoons, one on leadcore (10 colors) and one on downriggers (65 feet down). I will try again in the AM. Need to find some fish. I have 2 charters this weekend, and promised folks from Canada some good fishing in Oct. Seneca can be tough. Lots of water for the fish to swim around in.

Don't feel bad Ed...we had same situation on Cayuga Sunday. Fish were sitting in middle of buffet table probably too stuffed to move. We had to go down to 110 to get under 60 degrees.

Kyle

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png