Holy Crap Heres a New Report

I was able to get out today with my father for a few hours. We launched around 8 00 with extremely low water at the genny. Fished from russel to braddocks in 10-15 fow in search of browns. We used inline planer boards, riggers, flatlines with stickbaits and spoons. Ended up 4 for 5 with 4 browns all about 3-4 pounds and a solid rip on a jplug behind an inline. The rip sounded like a big dark king slashed at it and probably had his tail fall off swimmin after it at this time of year. :shock:

What a gorgeous day on the water, cool and brisk but that sun felt good! Gettin out once more before I put my boat away for hibernation next week. March cant come soon enough!

Way to go Jax! What a beautiful day. Congrats on the browns. Any size to them? Any pictures to share with us? I thought about the lake as I was sitting in my deer stand this morning...

I got my boat "fix" on Friday. Jay & I went up to FH and worked on the boat for a few hours. We got the rocket launcher back on the boat, and did a few small jobs that needed doing...re-wiring the nav lights, etc. Today after hunting I re-filled my 600' copper rig with fresh copper and got my wire rods all fixed up with twilli tips. That kept me busy for a bit!

Guest ReelDiel

Jax, glad to see you got out. Did u try those new rods they work great with inline boards. I haven't been out lately....soon though. I'll get ahold of ya.

As a side note I was thinkin u could use this as your new signature. I took this pic just for u. ;)

DSCF0781.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man I almost died that mornin, that was just plain retarded......I overshot that turn by a good 100 Yds. Did you go look at my tracks?

WHERE WAS THAT SIGN? You took it down didnt you, covered it up to play a little game of "haha" jokey jokey on Jax, perhaps April fools day prank in october? You people out in gasport are trickers thats for sure.