ALL PROFITS GOING TO SANDY RELIEF!!!

I have been trying to figure out what I can do to help out for those out east who have lost everything. I am not a person who can just take money out of my account and give it away so I have decided to donate all of the profits through my website from now through thansgiving day! So if you have been thinging about starting to stock up for next year this would be the time to do it to help out. Just go to my website www.itoflies.com and make a purchase and you will be getting some great fishing equipment and you will be helping out those who have lost so much!

Also if you know of anyone who lost a bunch of trolling equipment because of the storm let me know and would like to try and help them out!

R: that is a great gesture. From what I have heard and seen first hand down in NJ, it is utter chaos. My mother in law lost her home along the Jersey coast. I went down last weekend with two employees, skid steer, mini excavator, 10,000 w generator and enough fuel for us to what needed to be and get back to NY. We worked our asses off, did as much as we could, and could not leave fast enough. The looting is horrible, we had to chain up all fuel and generators raise them into the air in the buckets for the night while we slept in trucks and equipment. I slept in the skid steer and was woken 3 times by guys either trying to steal the unit or siphon fuel!

I will be placing an order this weekend with you.

I am extending the relief special until December 1!!! Most people do not know this that I work full time for the National Park Service and I have been ordered to head east tomorrow for two weeks to help with the relief efforts! So not only will I be making a donation because of your purchases but I am also going to get to help out with two weeks of hands on work!! I am very excited and hope that more of you are going to make purchases so that I can donate more money! All orders will be filled when I get back from the east!