79 16ft Starcraft FS

steelie1975

I Have 1979 starcraft 16 ft up for sale. Floor replaced 2 years ago with 3/4 Marine plywood and carpeted, Carpet pulled up a little this year at the seem in back. Boat was originally a dual console but when did the floor never put back in. Gives boat more room without i think. Still have the console if want to put back in. Also replaced the duel sliding rear doors with one solid door.Have all hardware and doors for that also if you would like to put back. Now onto the rest of the boat. Has a 55 pd bow mount from Minn Kota with a rebuild pedal from this year. Motor is 70 horse Merc. Had new Stator, Switchbox, And coils replaced last year. New impeller and seals done this spring. Motor runs Like a top. Depth Finder is a Eagle 500c With Great lakes card in it, It excepts all Hot spots cards. External GPS Module.Also Has a New this year Depth Raider Kit installed. You would need the cable for your down rigger if you wanted the unit with boat. Has 4 tite lok Rod holders, 2 modified for easilly getting wire rods out. 5 Plastic Cannon rod holders also. All wiring in great shape. Have a 6gal Plastic tank and also a 5gallon steel tank for fuel. New inline fuel filter installed. New fuel line and bulb installed. Has Auto / Manual switch bilage pump installed. Wired inside lights for nightime wallye and salmon fishing. Think i coved all things. Boat does have some rivits that leak but nothing major. No Holes or repairs on boat hull at all. Has Trolling board installed for down riggers also.

More Pics Available

Trailer is a 69 Teene New bearings this year with Bearing Buddies installed. New leaf spring installed. Tires have wear but still in good shape.

Asking 2700 with electronics 2100/ Bo with out.

Interested contact me at Area Code seven 16, 433-56 Seven Three. Name is Chris or contact me through the board

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg