Seneca 2nd Annual Seneca Shootout!

Seneca is already low, and coming up :) And I reallyl ike last years format, its not broke so let's not change it. I would like to find a way to get more prizes. Last year, i would say over 80% of teams left with something. Especially a full belly! Pokepole, I would love to get a two day event together, but I think this year we will still do one. If for any reason we took this to a two day, it would be like the pro ams with a pay out for each day and an overall winner, but this would take a ton of teams at least 35 or more to be worth it. I like the one day event, and I LOVE how smooth it went. Im going to do my best and plan this to be even better!!!

Planning a tournament-- :beer:

Buying a house-- 8)

Planning a wedding-- :inlove:

BUSY BUSY BUSY! Oh and a day job. 8)

I'm in it to have fun!

Nick in my eyes your tournament was a complete success.. The date change will be fine by me as long as it doesn't interfere with one of my club tournaments.... Great job last year and really looking forward to this year... will help in any way I can, just let me know...

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

i Picked it becaust we had a lot of interest from Fingler lakes guys who fish all of the summer tournaments on Lake ontario.. By doing this date change, we have a chance at gaining more teams, who have yet to leave their boats north for the season. Its early yes, but I believe it can be for the better. The date is not set stone as of yet. Still working on it. I will plan for a meeting with anyone who would like to attend next week or there after..

Nick

nick

if you ever make it a two day turney we are in get that way to fish browns in lady o before coming home to get work done and returning for the lake trout derby will be on lady o april 8,9,10 , 11 gotta love a fellow travels to cold weather to catch fish last year we were blown off every darn day and never got boat wet did wet our wistle some though lmao have a great christmas and a better coming season