Go-Pro Rant

stan

Living 45 miles from town has it's advantages and disadvantages. If there is something I want I will order on line to save that 2 hour drive and gas money and aggravation of a store not having what I want.

I ordered my Go Pro Black 3, right from their official site on 1-28-2013 along with the extras they said I needed.

Today 1-31-2013 the Fed ex driver hands me a box with my new Go Pro Black 3, fast service for getting it shipped out on 1-29-2013.

Get everything already to shoot and the memory card is half the size of the camera..... Frustrated, I call Go-Pro.....They tell me they can send me another, but will take a week unless I want to pay for 2 day freight, which I already paid once. :@

Or drive to Redding to Best Buy 45 miles south and buy another card and send the one they sent me back and they would credit me the money....nothing about the gas money or the time to drive 90 miles....or even the 20 mile drive to the Post Office.......................Over the barrel and no Vaseline ...... :@:@:@:@:@

I would think twice before ordering from there site

If you lived in New York you would have 3 months to get the card before you needed to use it. What was the problem with the memory card?

They sent me the wrong one. The one they sent will not even fit in the camera....I even ordered it right from there site http://gopro.com/

Really upset me they are not even willing to credit back my card for the postage or the price of the stuffed envelope I had to buy....not counting the 20 mile round trip to the Post Office.