momoderator please delete this post.

Hello everyone. I'm selling a 2 season old X4 Fishhawk head unit and 1 season old probe. I am up grading to the X4 depth unit. These are in mint condition. Call me. 315-790-7412. Captain Rick

$450.00 I can send pics.thanks

Edited by rickfish38

Hello everyone. I'm selling a 2 season old X4 Fishhawk head unit and 1 season old probe. I am up grading to the X4 depth unit. These are in mint condition. Call me. 315-790-7412. Captain Rick

$450.00 I can send pics.thanks

if you will sell the probe let me know

You're still looking at a good chunk of change and you still need to buy a transducer. You're going to have to drop your price more to make it feasible for a used unit. I mean this as a suggestion hope you dont take offense. Good luck with your sale.

Chas

I would not take offence but I am a realist. A brand new x4 system is over $600.00. A x4d is over $700.00. With tax and shipping its even more depending on where you buy it. The prode I'm selling has 3 moths of fishing on it. Bought it last season in june. So its almost brand new it retails alone at $250.00 plus. The head unit is a x4 not a 840. Some 840's on here are going for $400.00. My x4 has 2 seasons onit. Its not a 10 year old 840. So I know you can get a brand new x4 upgrade kit for as low as $450.00. Then add shipping snd tax. So $400.00 shipped for free for a near new unit I think is more than fair. If anyone would like to sell me the same unit for less please let me know so I can buy it. I can use a spare at that price their giving them away.

• 2 weeks later...

Rick, it's a reasonable price. I bought a brand new one last year for $629.00. I'm keeping it for my 2nd ride. Good luck to ya! BTW I just ordered a new one at $739.00 plus tax. Tight lines to ya! Steve................