smart troll speed

jdc

Has anyone physically seen the Speed probe?  If yes, does it have a paddle wheel or a pressure plate? what is the actually size, is it the same or larger? The weight, how much more does it weigh if any? thanks in advance for any insight or information.

Thanks for the replies. I Emailed the company but I have not heard back yet. We will be hauling boat out of water in early June and hope to decide before what work will be required then and have everything ready. I am really interested in this product. Being a full time live aboard and fishing from 3 boats this opens up a whole new world for us. Big cost for us is the 3 transducer as most times we fish from 1 boat.

Thanks for the replies. I Emailed the company but I have not heard back yet. We will be hauling boat out of water in early June and hope to decide before what work will be required then and have everything ready. I am really interested in this product. Being a full time live aboard and fishing from 3 boats this opens up a whole new world for us. Big cost for us is the 3 transducer as most times we fish from 1 boat.

You likely have not got a reply from Smart Troll as they are all in Grand Rapids at the show. I assume you will get a reply this week when they get back home.