LOWRANCE ELITE 4

Anyone have this? Would you recommend it? I am thinking of purchasing it and want a little more information before I do. I would be using it as my main fishfinder/gps. I have another fishfinder but it is starting to kick the bucket. I typically would not be fishing in depths over 200 feet, and I don't have an autopilot so I would mount it near the helm where whoever is driving would be able to view it. I have good eye sight, a lot of the reviews I have read have rated it good but said the screen is kind of small. Anyways, any advice would be great, I don't have a millon dollars to spend and would basically just like something functional that will mark fish have gps/ chartplotting features and help me get from point a to point b. Thanks! Another possibilty is an old, used humminbird matrix 65 but I have a hard time finding reviews on this

Edited by howboutthosemets

The 4 or the 5 zack? I don't ice fish but i suppose I may get into it some day. Is it something I would want to buy the additional map cartridge for or should I be ok with the base unit? thanks everyone

it is the best unit going in that price range, built in charts are a great feature. Buy the ice pack and use it for ice fishing as wel