finally getting to intruductions ..........

Been on this forum for about a month and finally getting to introduce myself.My name is walter and i.m of finnsh ancestry hence the handle finnlander. I love fishing or anything to do with being out on the water.Catching fish is just a bonus, just getting out on the water is the good part.I.ve owned a lot of boats over the years but nothing that i would feel safe in fishing ontario.So now iv,e bought a 21 foot chris craft scorpion cuddy with a 5.7 merc cruiser 265 h.p. and i think it will do quite well for the big water. This is really a good forum and its all you guys out there sharing your expertise that makes it so. I.m  well over 30 so i,m not very good on the computer and still learning how to use this site. I may ask a lot of guestions but i,m on a learning curve on salmon fishing so just be patiant.  Maybe some day i.ll be able to answer on this forum as well. I live north of newcastle near fenlon falls so most of my fishing will be between port hope and pickering. tight lines and safe boating everyone.

finnlander