Saturday April 6th, headed out of the shoots at 7:45am to see icycles on that little tree on the wall that was cool. The little Merc Cruiser was not quite as enthused about how cold it was. But my good buddy Beers was able to get her cleaned out. We trolled out front to no avail and tried going east and Matt picked up a FAT Football, off the rigger 5 down 50 back with a flutter spoon. So we bee bopped around over there for awhile and nothing. So we headed down the coast crankin some tunes looking for some promising looking water and all of sudden i saw a mark come off the bottom. We had just entered a nice mud line and 40 degree water and BOOM it was on baby. Beers was fighting a dandy and then another rod went off and Matt grabbed that rod so i drove till Beers got his fish to the rear of the boat, i let go of the wheel, ran back scooped it up and ran back to wheel. And Beers netted Matts fish. So after high fives and some cheers we got setup again and continued, ten minutes later, rod goes off Beers tells me take the fish buddy. Nice fight and great net job, i got a 12 lbs Brown with a HUGE hump on his back, very cool. Caught a few more and then a little case of the droppsies and we ended up 6 for 10. We succesfully released one little guy. Top producers were still stickbaits in any size off the boards 100 back. All different colors worked as well. We had a awesome day, great friends great fishing and great memories. Thanks to Beers and Matt for all the help allready this year, CANT WAIT to go again.

post-144255-0-68930100-1365299818_thumb.jpg

post-144255-0-38408000-1365299879_thumb.jpg

post-144255-0-21750200-1365299943_thumb.jpg

Beers was fighting a dandy and then another rod went off and Matt grabbed that rod so i drove till Beers got his fish to the rear of the boat, i let go of the wheel, ran back scooped it up and ran back to wheel. And Beers netted Matts fish. 

Once you go "autopilot" you will never go back!

Great job.