FINALLY got the boat out!! Glad I waited too. Boat ran great,but I found out the homemade planer boards I got will make great door jams :headbang: . Time to buy some Otter Boats! Now on to the fishing... Overall went 10 for 11, started out real sloooow. Started using natural color spoons for the first hour or so with not a single hit. Switched one out for the funkiest colored spoon I had, my kid actually picked it out it wasn't in for 5 minutes and hooked up to a nice 6-7 pound brown. Hooked into 2 more before i switched everything to bright colors and then the fun began!! Caught a juvenile King, 2 Coho's, 2 more browns, an Atlantic, and a nice Steelhead! The browns were mostly in the 8-12 lb range. Stayed in 6-10 foot of water fishing on the top, to the East of the mouth to just before Cow suckers. Had one spoon flatlined with a split shot on it <---- that seemed to work the best. The rest were off the in-line planers.. .Thank God I didn't take those off the boat. 

All in all a great day and a great start to the season.  :yes: Now time for a few  :beer:  :beer: post-149249-0-84828600-1366665434_thumb.jpgpost-149249-0-18109100-1366665478_thumb.jpgpost-149249-0-61802500-1366665654_thumb.jpg