Saturday- 4/27= Got out around 6:30 am headed west and set up in front of the A-Frame trolled past Catfish and the high rocks with nothing headed back east and hit one brown 13.5 lbs trolled back and forth until 2pm and then went in for some lunch, back out at 4:30 trolled west from the little Salmon past the Salmon river until 8:30 and never moved a rod.

Sunday -4/28 = Got out around 7:30 headed east with the same results nothing all the way to the plant.

turned north and headed out to 80' to 100' and started marking fish suspended between 50' and 70' put the ole Cow-Bells and Peanut rigs on the riggers down 58' and 66' and starting picking lakers for the rest of the day picked up at 3:30 pm ending the day 13 for 16 most released did keep 5 for the kids. Had my son's girlfriend with us for the first time and she had fun reeling in the lakers :)

Davepost-144884-0-76409000-1367338162_thumb.jpgpost-144884-0-20083900-1367338179_thumb.jpg

That lake is home turf, and have fished it since the '70's.

The launch at Marion Manor, has had me almost in tears before,(and upset) watching some of the "fisherman" get in the water.

Plugs not in, boat still attached to the back of the trailer, scratching their a## wondering why it is not floating off,  forgetting to un-hook the winch strap causing the boat to ground itself, etc.

"Hey dummy, remind me to call ya' dummy", as Fred Sanford would say............lol.

That lake is home turf, and have fished it since the '70's.

The launch at Marion Manor, has had me almost in tears before,(and upset) watching some of the "fisherman" get in the water.

Plugs not in, boat still attached to the back of the trailer, scratching their a## wondering why it is not floating off,  forgetting to un-hook the winch strap causing the boat to ground itself, etc.

"Hey dummy, remind me to call ya' dummy", as Fred Sanford would say............lol.

Yeah I like to fish Oneida, but I put in at Godfrey's Point, it can get pretty and steep launch.