Cayuga Fish frenzy 5/4

Went South out of Myers with the family, Figured it would be a relaxing morning, Yeah right!! Put first rod out and it fires before I get it in the rod holder, Tried three times to get that rod out, It fired every time I tried to get it in the holder, All little Salmon. We moved out to 50-60 fT. Of water, Finally got 9 rods out, By myself as the wife and Daughter never set rods up Before, So I had my hands full. Then it turned in to a frenzy with the Bigger Salmon, 4-6 pound guys Black chrome and a custom painted Thunderstick I call Green Momba, I changed all in on those colors, For the next 2 1/2 hours It was crazy! We fished south of Myers and North past Myers, Stayed with that school of fish, They just kept hitting, It seemed like the lake was on fire this morning. We went 21 and 1 all Salmon, No Lakers or Browns. Only caught one fish with a lamprey. Kept two for the table, The rest very healthy and released for someone else to catch. Excellent Morning!

I figured i'd see you out there, Yeah that's the best part of putting fish back, It's all for our kids as they get older, My Daughter caught so many fish she kept telling me her arms were getting sore. Marked a ton of fish from the top down to 25 ft. Seen a lot also jumping up top. Went way South, Nothing but little guys down there.