Prisebox challenge!

Reel Stories won we took second. Sorry dont remember third.  Tried to dethrone Nick and Seneca Lake but came up a pound or so short.  My son and I had a fantastic day on Cayuga boated 32 fish total, two rainbows, ten landlocked salmon and 20 lakers.  Lost a very respectable salmon at the boat may have been the difference...   Thanks to all involved it was a blast.  Oh the hot lure of the day was BOB BARKER from FLT.  Coming in a close second was a Orange Puke small flutter spoon on a dipsy back 180.  Switched over to the FF program and kept with the orange and green combo colors, also picked up a keeper salmon on a blue flasher/ blue fly.  All fish came from North of Milleken in 75 to 150 FOW, Caught the bows on Wonderbread lure FLT on a small dipsy down the chute.   Congrats Nick nice job for your clients!

post-150622-0-66045400-1372627942_thumb.jpg

Congrats Nautitroller....and nice lakers! sounds like you fished it hard and it paid off.

Les

Hey thanks! Glad everybody had fun. I heard a great box on Cayuga but an emergency occurred and they could not make it. We had a blast and congrats to you guys again!

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-13726407355074_thumb.jpg

Thanks Les, I think we should have a two day challenge one day on Seneca and one on Cayuga One fish of each species can be weighed in for each lake that would be your box total.  Support something like a local food pantry or whatever charity needs help.  Anybody interested ? we can start a new thread too.    

Reel Stories won we took second. Sorry dont remember third.  Tried to dethrone Nick and Seneca Lake but came up a pound or so short.

Fished with Dan making 3 for 3  in tournament play!  We ended up with lunker, 2 oz short of second  and just under 2lbs short of first with only a 4 fish box.  Guess we shouldn't of been throwing those juvenile landlocks back in the morning thinking we would find a nice brown or bigger salmon!  About 10 we decided to keep a salmon and good thing because it was the last one we would catch.  Landlocks were coming 40-60 down on the diggers on a variety of flt spoons and my lucky honeybee spoon.  Steady pick of Lakers all day, ending up in the 20's.  Lakers were first coming on the deep coppers with dark colored DW SS, Then the riggers with Green or whit paddles with white flies, then the dipseys rounded out the day with Dan's secret hot paddle combo, that also hooked the biggest fish of the day, that came unglued at the back of the boat after a 10 minute battle.  Fished mainly north of Sampson.

Really like the box style tourney, hope we get one of these to stick and continue to get bigger.  Time to play on Lake O!

Edited by cdgn troller

The shootout will be back eventually. Box style events need to be point regulated. A guy with three Lakers and beat a guy with five fish. This is a consistency tournament. It should be ten points over fish and point per pound thereafter . .

We will work on these. I would like to get one going. I need some help from others.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app