Started in 100' off of just East of Braddocks Point at 6:45 AM. Center rigger fired before I could get the whole spread set. 60' down with a glow geen and white paddle (don't know name) and a green fly. 23lb king, pressure was off because I had some family and friends in from Boston and needed to get something in the boat after a couple blow off days. Picked away at coho's and a few steelies and a 10' chinook for rest of the morning. 9 total fish and another 5 knockoffs. Rigger bite today for most part. Black/silver seemed to be the color after the sun got up.  Day was interrupted with a run in to port to pick up a late arriving family member but we still had a great day. Worked the top 60 all day with most action in the 135-175 area. Wound up of Russell. In retrospect, probably should have stayed further west.

Best part of the day was having a full boat of family and friends. Fished a 21 footer for years and now with 31 feet I can get 6 or more on board very comfortably and it just makes for a great time.

Great job on the big king.

I am sure I saw your boat yesterday. Very beautiful rig with two tall outriggers.

At least you were in the right spot - NW of Rochester.

Thanks for the excellent report.

Tight lines.