Rusty rat Cayuga report.

Fished sat and sun. Sat fished below t falls up to scout camp. Short city. Motored over to Lansing station, headed north and began a slow pick of quality salmon, lakers and 1 decent bow. 50 to 70 right down on the bottom. Pinks and orange finger lakes spoon.

Sunday decided to fish long point and north. 100 to 120 ran from 30 ft down to the bottom and had a nice day of quality fish. Lakers, salmon and bows. Same finger lakes spoons. Had various cores and coppers out off boards and all they did was collect weeds and cotton wood.

RR

Sent from my DROID X2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished the Long Point-north area Sat and was disappointed in what I produced. Caught lakers, salmon & 1 rainbow. Low numbers and no quality. Kept one small laker. Bow was just legal and still swimming. The salmon were the 16-17" ers. Like you the core was a waist of time. 

Finished my bag of cookies and went home. :smirk:

Fished the Long Point-north area Sat and was disappointed in what I produced. Caught lakers, salmon & 1 rainbow. Low numbers and no quality. Kept one small laker. Bow was just legal and still swimming. The salmon were the 16-17" ers. Like you the core was a waist of time. 

Finished my bag of cookies and went home. :smirk:

Thats the way the cookie crumbles!! :lol: