Canandaigua Canandaigua June 15th

Got to the North end launch by 5AM. Met my dad there and got the new ride (Tidewater 186CC) in the water. Laker taker (Chuck) and his crew launched at the same time and off to Meneth point we went. Program was 2 riggers, wire dipsey and a leadcore. Day started off a little slow but it was steady. First was a rip on the dipsey set at 2.5 with white SD with green hammer fly (220 feet). Handed rod to my father and it was on for a few minutes, fish decided he did not want to play and spit a tournament tie. Dipsey was quiet rest of the day. Riggers started to fire after we dropped him (30 to 70 feet down). Next was a 3 pound bow that took stinger orange crush and gave us a show. Reset after we released him and same rod fires, real nice male bow, about 7.5 pounds. Dad had a ball with that one! While he was fighting that one, leadcore fires and I had something there for 30 seconds and gone. Landed his bow, took a quick pic and back into the H2o he went. Reset the riggers and another 3 pound bow, reset again and a 4 pound bow. We stayed around Meneth most of the morning. Ended up going 4 for 8, all bows. Orange crush stinger took three bows and stinger sunkist took the forth bow. All bows were released to fight another day. It was a good day to be out with my father!

Thanks!

post-139496-0-10142900-1371474148_thumb.jpg